Many business owners hire a bookkeeper or an accountant only to prepare their tax paperwork.
At Mooneem, we know that accurate and consistent bookkeeping throughout the year has its advantages. Moreover, if done properly, this It provides you with key insights to make well informed decisions proactively.
We know that every owner desires to have their financial information up to date, but how many actually follow through on it? Unfortunately not enough, and those owners learn the hard way while making key business decisions without a clear picture of their bottom line. Every owner would like to know, how much profit they make on a particular product line? What marketing efforts generated the most revenue? How efficient are their employees? How can Mooneem’s bookkeeping service help them make smarter finacial decisions?
Outsourcing your bookkeeping services answers these everyday questions while freeing up your employees from tedious and time consuming tasks such as making payments, invoice processing, bank reconciliations, etc. Our expert team works with you to create a bookkeeping plan that helps your business and bottom line grow.
Bookkeeping Service options Includes:
- Daily. recommended for high volume businesses where the value of daily information exceeds the cost of preparing it.
- recommended for high volume businesses that find it difficult to collect daily data.
- recommended for all businesses with moderate revenues in order to properly manage and project cash flow, inventory, receivables, payables.
- Quarterly. recommended for businesses with low revenues and low volume in order to manage and project cash flow.
- Annually. recommended for small businesses in order to prepare your taxes. We support this practice, but highly encourage business owners to update their books more frequently.
Individually choose the services you need or sign up for Mooneem’s full-service bookkeeping package.
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Bill Payment
- Expense Reporting
- Licenses and Permits Guidance
- Financial Reports